Air and love for the skin! Baby skin is delicate and sensitive and saliva from sucking can strain the skin. That's why we designed our NUK Space pacifier in such a way that it gives the skin air and space to breathe. An effect that 98% of mothers confirm.* The unique design is gentle on the skin and looks great too.
The teat has the original NUK shape, which is based on the mother's breast when breastfeeding. In this way, NUK pacifiers promote healthy oral development, are accepted by 95% of babies** and do not cause nipple confusion.** The teat is so flat, thin and narrow that it fits perfectly in the small mouth and leaves enough space for the tongue and jaw for the natural sucking movement. A fact that midwives, paediatricians and orthodontists** as well as mothers*** confirm. The anatomically correct NUK shape is ideal, because natural sucking has been proven to not only help to take in food, but also helps to develop important skills such as swallowing, chewing and ultimately speaking correctly.
Sustainability is very important to us so every NUK pacifier comes in a stable, reusable box that keeps the pacifier clean and protects it - an ideal solution, especially when you are out and about, to protect baby's favourite companion from dirt and moisture.
- Disney Mickey/Minnie Mouse motif
- 2 soothers within one reusable carry case that can be used in the microwave
- Extra-large air openings maximise circulation, allowing skin to breathe; perfect for sensitive baby skin
- Mimics the shape of mum's nipple
- Thin and narrow teat neck - reduces pressure on jaws and teeth
- Flatter baglet and smoother underside - for more freedom for the natural sucking movement
- Promotes the healthy development of teeth and jaw by exercising baby's lips, tongue and facial muscles
- Made in Germany
- Complies with the European safety standard EN1400
- For ages 0-6 months
Returns are FREE! We understand that sometimes on receipt you may want to return an item and we want that to be as easy as possible. To see our returns process click here.
*Independent market research, 114 mothers; Germany 2018
**Independent market research, 50 midwives, 50 pediatricians and 50 orthodontists; Germany 2017
***Independent market research, 307 mothers; Germany 2017