This is a colourful wooden activity cube with multiple activities on each of its four illustrated sides and topped with 3 fun looping games each adorned with colourful shapes and butterflies.
The activity station houses 8 activities: a side with a rotating mill full of wooden eggs of different sizes that the child can turn thanks to the handle and a rotating moon button that makes some noise to stimulate hearing. It also has a side with a 3-wheel gear, a mirror and a caterpillar with rings that you can flip. There is also a labyrinth with 6 pieces for developing dexterity. In addition, there are 5 blocks to fit into place to learn shapes and colours. Each of the loops offers different routes and routines, of which one is painted red and another yellow, helping children develop their concentration and motor movement, this top pieces can further be removed for ease of storage.
- Wooden multi-activity cube with looping game
- 4 illustrated sides house 8 fun activities
- Includes removable looping game with 3 looping paths
- Made from wood
- Standard painting and heat transfer printing
- Encourages discovery and experimentation
- Develops motor and co-ordination skills
- Approximate dimensions: 32.5cm x 33.2cm x 50.3cm
- Suitable from 1 to 3 years
Returns are FREE! We understand that sometimes on receipt you may want to return an item and we want that to be as easy as possible. To see our returns process click here.