The Caboo DX+ merino multi-position 3 in 1 hybrid baby carrier offers urban styling & clever thermo regulating materials around baby with structured support for you both. The Caboo DX+ offers merino panel inserts to help regulate baby's temperature in use. The DX+ merino is suitable for use from birth, 5lbs and upwards.
The Caboo DX+ merino is the daddy of soft carriers... This great little 3-in-1 hybrid that offers you all the same closeness as our tried and tested +organic but with urban styling, clever thermo regulating materials around baby and oodles of structured support for you both.
The Caboo DX+ merino is suitable from birth with multiple hands-free front carrying positions, assisted back position and discreet breastfeeding support. Easy to adjust sizing and comfortable to use with even weight distribution and integral support panel at the back to reduce strain and increase comfort. This variant from our DX+ range offers merino panel inserts to help regulate baby's temperature in use.
Baby is held high in the advocated 'frog legged' position in your Caboo DX+ merino and offers soft wide straps and a height-adjustable second pod with retractable clips to provide cheek to chest head support for little one at all ages and stages as recommended by T.I.C.K.S.
- For newborns & upwards
- One size fits most on parents
- Weight range: 2.3-14.5kg (5-32lbs)
- Resistant to odour build-up
- Perfect for Mum's and Dad's
- Soft wide straps which spread's baby's weight evenly across shoulders
- Integral support panel on the back reduces strain and increases comfort
- Main rings adjust the overall sizing, pull the fabric through rings for the perfect fit
- Front panel inserts designed to help regulate baby's temperature
- Your baby is held high in the advanced "Frog Legged" or "M" position
- Multiple hands-free front carrying positions
- Discreet breastfeeding support
- Adjustable bottom strap cups the bottom and also supports behind baby's legs and thighs when used in the forward-facing position
- Easy side adjustment for the main pod, pull the webbing on the side to tighten
- Includes a back carrying position, perfect while baby is growing
- Plenty of head support for your little one
- Complies to the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe baby carrying
- Tested to safety standards BSEN 13209-2:2005 soft carriers and TR16512:2015
- Colour - Rust
- Hammock: 70% polyester, 25% vicose, 5% spandex
- Material panel: 57% merino, 43% CD polyester
- Back panel: 100% polyester
- Pod: 70% polyester, 25% viscose, 5% spandex
- All fabrics dyed using Oeke-tek standard dyes
Returns are FREE! We understand that sometimes on receipt you may want to return an item and we want that to be as easy as possible. To see our returns process click here.