'I bought one of these after somebody mentioned one in a forum and it's so simple but a real must-have in my opinion. My daughter is still rear-facing at 2 and we still have this up and use it every day, it's so handy to be able to see my daughter at a glance'
The Safety First back seat mirror is designed for parents who want to keep on eye on their child while driving. Thanks to its easy adjustment and wide-angle view, the mirror is a must-have for every parent and it does not obstruct rear visibility.
Designed for observing your child seating a rear-facing car seat, the Safety First back seat car mirror can easily and quickly be installed by attaching the straps to the headrest of a rear seat. This mirror needs to be installed at an adjoining seat and not directly on the seat where the car seat is located.
- The large mirror allows the parent to see their child better
- Quick and easy to install
- Adjustable straps simply secure the mirror to the headrest
- Adjustable arm allows for the mirror to be positioned at any angle
- Ideal for parents to keep an eye on a rear-facing child
Returns are FREE! We understand that sometimes on receipt you may want to return an item and we want that to be as easy as possible. To see our returns process click here.