GORGEOUS NEW ARRIVALS
What are the benefits of babywearing?
- Baby is soothed by parent’s movements, closeness and heartbeat
- The wearer can maintain visual contact with the baby at all times for extra-reassurance in those first formative months
- Bonding is increased between parent and child
- Baby is better stimulated, having a greater awareness and interaction with the world around them
- Reduced bouts of crying and so less stress for parent and child
- Keeps parent’s hands-free for other day-to-day tasks
- Ideal for use skin-to-skin contact, keeping baby warm and establishing breastfeeding
Caboos (urban definition: to be close to someone) are as simple with your new born as they are with nippers, whenever, wherever or however you use them, you can see the full range here along with instructions or find which is the right Caboo for you here
I was searching for a soft doll that was suitable for a newborn when I came across these lovely Tendresse (a feeling of fondness or love) dolls and I just knew I had to stock them if I could and I'm so excited to be able to let you know these arrived this week too!
These dolls will delight both young and old with the super sweet detailing and they have lovely chunky limbs which helps little ones to grasp, and I love them as they are suitable from birth. Not just for girls either, I have some friends whose baby boys love their dolls and we also have a sweet boy doll, Lucas. You can see the full range of soft dolls here
Last but not least, I received my very first reviews yesterday which was SO exciting!! I am working so hard to get everything perfect and to read such wonderful feedback so soon was absolutely thrilling and I am so pleased to read such wonderful feedback, thank you so much!
As always if there are any products you would like to see added or you have any ideas you would like to see, any feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me at email@example.com and let me know what you think of this lovely newness!