'A bath thermometer was and is still a must-have for me, I used this particular one when I was pregnant as I loved a bath but always worried it might be too hot and I could make sure it was safe with this and with my daughter now at 23 months we still use it every bath as it just makes life easier, I pop it in my bath too so I can get it just how I like it and not have to mess around after making it hotter or cooler'
Our Closer to Nature Digital Bath and Room Thermometer provides fast and accurate temperature measurement to help keep baby comfortable during bath and sleep time. Uniquely designed in the iconic Tommee Tippee star; the thermometer is styled to fit with your nursery or bathroom decor.
The thermometer is suitable for measuring the temperature of baby’s room and bath. For baby; the optimal room temperature is approximately 18°C while the optimal temperature for a baby’s bath is at body temperature; between 36.5°C and 38°C.
- Fast temperature reading - Gently tap the unit to activate the display and temperature will be displayed in a few seconds. The temperature can be displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Warning light when the bath is too hot - The LED warning light on the display panel will illuminate red when the water temperature is above 39°C and too hot for baby.
- Floats in water - Thermometer floats in the bath and is certified as a bath toy. The optimum temperature for baby’s bathwater is body temperature; between 36.5°C and 38°C
- Baby Safe - The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bath Thermometer is BPA free for total reassurance.
- Suitable for use in the bath and in baby’s nursery
- Fast temperature reading
- Easy to read LCD screen
- LED warning light when the bath is too hot
- Temperature is given in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Floats in water and certified as a bath toy
Returns are FREE! We understand that sometimes on receipt you may want to return an item and we want that to be as easy as possible. To see our returns process click here.