The Close Caboo + Cotton Blend Printed Baby Carrier in this modern Callie print uses soft, supportive fabric to ensure that it is as comfortable for you as it is for baby.
Ergonomically designed and easy to use with no tying needed, it gives the ultimate support for your little one, with the optimum carrying position from newborn and beyond, giving you hours of enjoyment and ' hands-free' activity, whatever your day has in store.
Why Caboo +cotton blend?
Think 100% Caboo but without the organic credentials, instead, we have selected a blended poly cotton interlock to produce a carrier that provides all of the trusted Caboo experience that leaves parents with a few more pounds in their pocket, which definitely makes close common sense!
Poly cotton blends are strong, durable and tear-resistant, thanks to the fact that polyester fibres are far more elastic than cotton alone. Also, polyester doesn't shrink and change shape the way that cotton does, the easy nature of polyester overrides some wash and wear issues associated with pure cotton, making poly cotton blends far easier to care for.
Our original and most celebrated carrier thoughtfully updated...a little more structure but with all the same softness...we think it is just Close common sense! The soft wide straps distribute baby's weight evenly across both shoulders and our larger re-enforced back panel gives added support. Easy to put on by yourself and to adjust, simply pull through the rings to tighten, no tying necessary. Multiple hands-free positions, including discreet support when breastfeeding and a hip position for older babies. Secure straps support your baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support and baby is held in the recommended 'frog legged' or 'M' position to fully support their developing hips and spine. The padded cuff offers a little more support for baby and has a handy zip pocket for you too.
- Suitable from birth (5lbs – 32lbs/ 2.3 – 14.5kgs)
- Soft, comfortable wide straps distribute weight evenly
- No tying required
- Multiple hands-free carrying options including a hip position for older babies
- Allows for discreet seated breastfeeding
- Supports baby from their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
- Baby is held in the best position for developing spine and hips (frog-legged)
- Easy to adjust - simply pull the fabric through rings to tighten
- Anchored cross reduces strain on wearer's shoulders and back
- One size fits most
- Soft lightweight poly-cotton blend with added stretch for a comfortable carry
- Multi-award winning
- Acknowledged as a “hip-healthy“ carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Naturally complies with the T.I.C.K.S guidelines for safe carrying
- 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester
- Colour - Callie Print
Returns are FREE! We understand that sometimes on receipt you may want to return an item and we want that to be as easy as possible. To see our returns process click here.